Our promise to you
We understand that you want to keep your personal data as secure. We only collect, process and store the personal data we need to in order to provide you with the products and services requested from us and as required by law.
The data controller in respect of our websites is C2B Collection Ltd, registered in England and Wales, Company number -10820600.
C2B Collection Ltd
PO BOX 836
Tel – 01483 361110
Your Personal Data
At Integra Baby we take your privacy seriously. Your personal data will never be shared with or sold to third parties for marketing purposes and we will not use your details for marketing purposes unless you have explicitly opted in to receive marketing emails or information. If you receive marketing emails or information from us, you can opt out at any time by following the opt out link on the communication or by contacting us.
How we use your personal data
We use the personal data you provide us with as the law allows. The most common ways we use our personal data is to :
- fulfil our contractual obligation to you (eg fulfil an order you have placed with us
- to reply to a communication from you
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, unless we fairly consider that we need it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.
You do not have to provide us with any personal data, but if you chose not to we may be unable to provide the product or service that you have requested.
We provide our customers with different ways to contact us, when contacting us via any of these ways you are voluntarily providing us with your personal data, this data is retained only for answering your query and will not be used for marketing purposes.
While we have implemented encryption to ensure secure transmission of your personal information, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. You can choose to contact us through a different method if you prefer.
Placing an order
When you place an order on the website your personal data is retained on our order system and your payment information is gathered through the payment provider you select. The personal data collected is only used to process your order and any queries relating to your order.
Data gathered automatically
What is a cookie?
Information we collect from you
- personal details, such as
- – full name and title
- – username
- – gender
- – date of birth
- contact data, such as
- – billing address
- – e-mail address
- – telephone and mobile number
- transaction data, such as
- – details about payments to and from you
- – details of products and services you have purchased from me
- technical data, such as
- – internet protocol (IP) address
- – your login data, browser type and version
- – time-zone setting and location
- – browser plug-in types and versions
- – operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access my website
- usage data, such as
- – information about how you use our website, products and services
- marketing data, such as
- – your preferences in receiving marketing and communications.
We do not knowingly collect “special category” personal data such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life or sexual orientation, criminal convictions, and genetic data and/or biometric data.
How we store your data
All data we hold is stored securely in the EU. If at any stage we would want to transfer your data outside of the EU we will seek explicit consent in order to do so. We have a security system in place to protect your data from being lost or accessed inappropriately. We regularly review our system to ensure best practice.
Your personal data will remain on file for a six year period to comply with UK tax law.
How we share your data
To fulfil our obligations to you we may have to share your personal data. We share data with:
- Our service providers, including shipping company, email provider, payment provider and technical support providers
- any other parties, where we have your specific consent to do so.
In accordance with UK and European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have rights regarding the personal data we hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from our system where possible
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the details on our contact page. We can charge you up to £10 for processing cost to provide you with the information we hold on you.