Integra Baby Sizing Guide
- Suitable from newborn (7.5lb) until around 2 years of age
- Weight tested to 24kg – it is fine to use a size 1 for occasional carries with a large toddler or preschooler. But at around 22lb/10kg you might like to consider a size 2 if you are using your integra frequently.
- Use the Accessory Strap to cinch the waist of the carrier to make it suitable for small infants.
- Front carries from birth
- Back carries from when baby can sit independently around 6 months
- Panel dimensions 14 inches wide and 20 inches high to create a seat up to 16 inches wide
- Suitable from around 18 months or 22lb/10kg until your child is around 3.5 years of age
- Front and back carries
- Panel dimensions 16 inches wide and 22 inches high to create an 18 inch wide seat
- Suitable from around 3 years or 33lb/15kg until around 5 years of age
- Front and back carriers
- Panel dimensions 18 inches wide and 24 inches high to create a 20 inch wide seat
The sizing options of the Integra Baby have been carefully designed to take you from birth to preschool with as much overlap as possible whilst maintaining the best possible fit for all ages and stages.
The size 1 Integra Baby is suitable from birth (7.5lbs). To use the Integra Baby size 1 from birth you simply use the provided accessory strap to create the perfect fit for your baby. This flexibility ensures that the size 1 Integra Baby is suitable for a longer time and can be used until a child is approximately 2.5 years old.
The size 2 Integra Baby is suitable from approximately 18 months – the exact age varies depending on the weight and height of your child. Ideal for front or back carrying and suitable until your child is around 3.5 years of age.
The size 3 Integra Baby is our biggest size and is suitable from around 3 years of age until around 5 years and beyond for shorter carrying moments.
All models have been tested to be suitable to carry a weight of up to 24kg and all models fold up to fit in your bag easily.
If you are unsure which size of Integra Baby you need please contact one of our trained customer advisors who will be able to assist you.