Integra Size Guide
- Suitable from newborn (7.5lb) until around 2 years of age
- Weight tested to 24kg – it is fine to use a size 1 for occasional carries with a large toddler or preschooler. But at around 22lb/10kg you might like to consider a size 2 if you are using your integra frequently.
- Use the Accessory Strap to cinch the waist of the carrier to make it suitable for small infants.
- Front carries from birth
- Back carries from when baby can sit independently around 6 months
- Panel dimensions 14 inches wide and 20 inches high to create a seat up to 16 inches wide
- Suitable from around 18 months or 22lb/10kg until your child is around 3.5 years of age
- Front and back carries
- Panel dimensions 16 inches wide and 22 inches high to create an 18 inch wide seat
- Suitable from around 3 years or 33lb/15kg until around 5 years of age
- Front and back carriers
- Panel dimensions 18 inches wide and 24 inches high to create a 20 inch wide seat
The sizing options of the Integra Baby have been carefully designed to take you from birth to preschool with as much overlap as possible whilst maintaining the best possible fit for all ages and stages.
All models have been tested to be suitable to carry a weight of up to 24kg and all models fold up to fit into your bag easily.
If you are unsure which size of Integra Baby you need please contact our trained customer advisors who will be able to assist you.